It’s the act of planning of the city and its development according to the human, economic activity and other according to the planning laws.
What is the Local Urban Plan (PLU)?
The PLU defines and regulates the use of the soil on the whole territory: building sectors, natural …
It is a legal document of general scope that is binding on all (natural or legal persons) and referred to in order to investigate land use requests (Planning Certificate, building permit, prior declaration, permit for building ‘develop …)
The PLU was approved by City Council on February 16, 2012.
Download the PLU
You can download some of the documents that make up the file:
The complete file is searchable in town hall.
SOTRIVAL declaration suite in 2014
Following the development of a new road service in 2015
Simplified modification of the PLU in 2016
This modification allowed:
– correct a material error in the zoning plan (existing detached dwelling on the date of approval of the
PLU but not referenced);
– simplify the writing of certain regulations in several zones:
– Articles 7 zones Ua, Ub and Uc in order to allow denser constructions to be installed in urban areas while respecting the possibility of a “tower of ladder” at a distance of 1,2m for the maintenance of the walls and facades.
– Articles 11 zones Ua, Ub, Uc, A and N, which in writing systematize the prohibition to change the dimensions of the openings on the facades of existing buildings.
– allow the installation of some new buildings in the Nh areas without this exceeding 20% increase in the possibilities of construction resulting from the application of all the rules of the local urban plan
Lean reviews of the PLU in 2017
The commune of Clérac carried out two simplified revisions during the year 2017:
- Lightened revision n ° 1 located the Terre Blanche
The lands located at the White Earth having served as base civil engineering will soon be retroceded to the municipality.
This light revision of the current PLU only concerns the graphic regulation. It is :
Item 1: Delete reserved slot # 1
Point 2: Classify the sector of the civil engineering base of the LGV at a place called “La Terre Blanche” in zone UX, currently in zone A (about 11.5 hectares)
- Lightened revision n ° 2 located Ouches
The land concerned by the revision allowed
Proceed with the resumption of the graphical regulation: reclassify part of the “Les Ouches” sector from zone A to zone UB following a dispute.
The municipality having an endorsed Land use plan, a tax of arrangement is applied by rights and automatically established at the 1 % rate.
The municipality decided in its session of October 31st, 2014 to fix the rate of the municipal part to 1 % as from January 1st, 2015 with the exception of certain sectors, mainly industrial sites, which are fixed to 3 %.
Délibération taxe d’aménagement (357 Ko)
Plan côté est (8.3 Mo)
Plan côté ouest (9.9 Mo)
What is the urban preemption right (DPU)?
This right allows the municipality to acquire priority, if necessary, a property or real estate when it is about to be sold.Thanks to the DPU, the municipality can thus acquire the goods it needs to carry out its development projects.
On which areas of the PLU is the preemption right established?
The municipality introduced a right of pre-emption at the city council meeting of 22 June 2012.
The DPU is instituted on two types of zone:
Urban area: UA, UB, UC, Ux, Uxa, Uxd
Area of future urbanization, AU, 1AU, Aux
Download the deliberation
This file informs major risks identified and mapped this day in the department of the Charente-Maritime. It lists the range of the committed actions, the arrangements realized and pursued as well as the plans which can be activated in the slightest alert.
The control of the individual purifications is realized by the Labor union of Waters of Charente-Maritime, agency of Montendre.
You can find on the site www.sde17.fr, “individual purification” :
– The individual printed matter of authorization request,
– The information note concerning the implementation of a device of individual purification (to close to the printed matter previously quoted),
– The guide ” Councils for the choice of a device of individual purification “,
– The guide of maintenance of the systems of individual purification,
– The list of companies members in the charter individual Purification,
– The printed matter of request of information on the control of the non-collective purification within the framework of a sale of real estate for use of house.